Makes 32 cookies
4 teaspoons cacao powder
2 ½ cups blanched almond flour
½ teaspoon celtic sea salt
¼ teaspoon baking soda
½ cup coconut oil, melted
5 tablespoons agave nectar
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1. In a large bowl, combine almond flour, salt, baking soda and cacoa powder.
2. In a smaller bowl, mix together coconut oil, agave and vanilla.
3. Mix wet ingredients into dry, then chill dough in refrigerator for 1 hour.
4. Place dough in between 2 large pieces of parchment paper and roll out until ¼ inch thick.
5. Remove top piece of parchment paper and cut out cookies with a small cookie cutter.
6. Using a metal spatula, place cookies on a parchment lined baking sheet.
7. Bake at 350° until lightly browned around the edges, 7-10 minutes.