Sunday, January 30, 2011
Chocolate Berry Brownie Squares
½ cup dark chocolate chips 73% cacao
¼ cup coconut flour
½ teaspoon celtic sea salt
½ teaspoon baking soda
½ cup agave nectar
¼ cup coconut oil
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
½ cup chopped nuts / goji berries/ fresh strawberries
⅓ cup dark chocolate chips 73% cacao
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place ½ cup chocolate chips in Food Processor and pulse until the consistency of coarse sand
3. Pulse in coconut flour, salt and baking soda until combined
4. Pulse in eggs, agave, oil and vanilla
5. Pour batter into a greased 8x8 pyrex dish
6. Sprinkle walnuts and remaining chocolate chips over batter
7. Bake for 25-30 minutes.
8. Cool and serve!