This recipe is great to make with your kids! The treats are versatile, so they can come up with their own way to enjoy them. My daughter likes to buy sticks from craft stores and put one in each to make pops. These are also great for after school playdates and parties. The yummy combination of chocolate and peanut butter is sure to please any guest!
3/4 cup peanut Butter, almond butter or sunflower butter
1/4 cup oats
1 tablespoon agave nectar
1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
1/4 bag dark chocolate chips
Splash of almond, soy or coconut milk
1. Place first four ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
2. Take a spoon and scoop mixture onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and place in the freezer for 30 minutes.
3. Melt chocolate in a double boiler or if you are in a rush a microwave.
4. When the chocolate starts melting a little, add about a splash of milk of choice so the chocolate is not TOO thick.
5. Remove from heat, stirring rapidly.
6. Take your PB balls out of the freezer and carefully dip each in the chocolate to coat. Then place them back onto the wax paper and into the refrigerator.