Makes 32 cookies
4 teaspoons cacao powder
2 ½ cups blanched almond flour
½ teaspoon celtic sea salt
¼ teaspoon baking soda
½ cup coconut oil, melted
5 tablespoons agave nectar
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1. In a large bowl, combine almond flour, salt, baking soda and cacoa powder.
2. In a smaller bowl, mix together coconut oil, agave and vanilla.
3. Mix wet ingredients into dry, then chill dough in refrigerator for 1 hour.
4. Place dough in between 2 large pieces of parchment paper and roll out until ¼ inch thick.
5. Remove top piece of parchment paper and cut out cookies with a small cookie cutter.
6. Using a metal spatula, place cookies on a parchment lined baking sheet.
7. Bake at 350° until lightly browned around the edges, 7-10 minutes.
always i used to read smaller articles which also clear their motive, and that isReplyDelete
also happening with this post which I am reading at this time.
My page; Pure Garcinia Cambogia
Wow, fantastic blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?ReplyDelete
you made blogging look easy. The overall look
of your site is fantastic, let alone the content!
Have a look at my site; muscle enhancers
I'm extremely impressed with your writing skills and also with the structure in your weblog. Is this a paid topic or did you modify it your self? Either way keep up the excellent quality writing, it is uncommon to peer a nice weblog like this one today..ReplyDelete
My web-site Power Precision Trial
Whats up this is kind of of off topic but I was wanting to know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if youReplyDelete
have to manually code with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding knowledge so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Also visit my web-site: Le parfait skin care
Keep this going please, great job!ReplyDelete
my homepage ... Beta Force Muscle Building Matrix